I don’t know if you guys have noticed, but I started a couple of new categories on the blog recently. I’m most excited about “TOP 5” which is where this post falls under. So the concept behind it is that every month I will post the Top 5 fashion trends going on at that moment during any given month. What do you think? I’m super excited about it to be honest. Because they will be short and sweet posts that will feature emerging trends, so you’ll be in the know before anyone else.
Have you guys noticed bells everywhere? They’re no longer on jeans, instead they’re on sleeves now. I love a good sweater with this new flared detail. It’s the perfect detail to make your outfit look in trend. I also think bell sleeves are going to be great transitional pieces from winter to spring, since I still tend to wear long sleeves on those chilly spring days. And to top it off they look good paired with anything!
Here are my top favorites:
1. REVOLVE: I’m a huge fan of chunky sweaters right now, specially with a turtleneck.
2. BLOOMINGDALES: A pop of color, with an extra detail on the sleeves, uh why not? This sweater is very similar to the one I’m wearing and what’s best is that not only is it available in white, but also in powder blue. I’m ordering one for myself right now! 😉
3. NASTY GAL: I recently just got this and it was better quality than I expected! I love this sweater!
4. REVOLVE: A laid back comfy sweater is the way to go.
5. BLOOMINGDALES: The extra ruffles on the sleeves make this sweater extra special.
6. NEIMAN MARCUS: A little more polished, but definitely still on trend.
Have an amazing day!
: SHOP THE TREND :
By the way, make sure to link your Instagram account with LiketoKnow.it . That way you can get my outfit details directly in to your email inbox (before they sell out!) on the exact day I’m wearing them. That way you won’t have to wait a week for me to post them on the blog. Watch the intro video here, its super easy!