I know rose quartz was the color of the year in 2016, but it’s influence is still being noticed in 2017. The pastel trend is still here, specially for Spring. If it’s petal pink and fuzzy and comes in the shape of a vest I say get it!
Here are my top favorites:
1. NORDSTROM: Faux mink that looks and feels like real mink, really? I’m sooo getting it!
2. MISSGUIDED: Slightly boho and edgy. Perfect for Coachella.
3. NORDSTROM RACK: Shaggy all around and a draped open front, I couldn’t ask for a vest more pretty than this one.
4. REVOLVE: Versatile is the way to go. This is a laid back comfy vest that can be worn with with ripped denim and a t-shirt to run errands in or a blush silk dress for a night out on the town.
5. SHEINSIDE: Shaggy is an understatement with this one!
Have an amazing day!
: SHOP THE TREND :
By the way, make sure to link your Instagram account with LiketoKnow.it . That way you can get my outfit details directly in to your email inbox (before they sell out!) on the exact day I’m wearing them. That way you won’t have to wait a week for me to post them on the blog. Watch the intro video here, its super easy!